COUNTRY MARKET W/2 APARTMENTS
Former 377 Country Market and Nolen’s Grocery
Ideal Location for a Country Market and Gas Station with no competition for miles. This County Market Strived for years with a good restaurant and supplies for the surrounding community.
- 6,464 Sq. Ft. Including Store Area
- Approx. 1.2 Acres +/- Per PVA Aerial
- Restaurant Area
- 2 Restrooms
- 2 Spacious Second Floor Apartments
- Underground Tanks are still on Site (Pumped Out at Original Time of Closure) All KY Tank PaperWork is Available upon Request)
- Shelving and Restaurant Equipment Stays with the Property
- Selling at or Above $75,000 Minimum Sale Price
10% Down Day of Auction, Balance Due with Delivery of Deed by 10/15/2018.
A 10% Auction Marketing Fee will be Added to Final Bid Amount to Determine Sale Price.
The Gas Tanks are Still in the Ground on Site and was Closed and Drained per State Specifications. All paperwork is avaiblle at C. Roger Lewis Agency, Inc. – It is Purchasers Responisblity to do Their Due Deligence and Research on the Undergound Tanks.
Property is “AS IS” “with No Gurantees or Warrenties Implied or in Writing.
Selling at or Above $75,000 Minimum Sale Price.
KY 377 (Cranston Road) 9.3 Miles NorthEast from KY 32 South (Auction Signs Posted)